Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Morning in the Sun

It was hot and humid today. It's still hot and humid, in fact, at 10:00 at night. And there's no breeze blowing at all outside. I guess summer has arrived in central Taiwan. And yet, despite the heat and the stickiness, the sunshine can also make for a great day out. Like this morning, for example, when I had the pleasure of taking Michael and Thoth on a walk along some of the trails, and along a road, in the Chung-cheng (Jhong-jheng) Park area of Fengyuan (Fongyuan). Michael's two children, Sebastian and Sheridan, joined us on the mini-trek. There were plenty of butterflies and spiders to photograph, farmers were in their orchards, a hawk was flying high overhead in the clear sky, and the view of Fengyuan from the top of the road was pretty good. I know I enjoyed this morning, and I hope we can all get together again in the near future.
今朝は暑くて多湿なのに外国人友達と豊原市の中正公園に行って散歩をした。楽しかったと思っていた。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment