Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taichū, er, I mean T'aichung

Today was a very nice father-daughter kind of a day. As my wife had to work all day long, I drove Amber into Taichung for another of her modeling sessions. Afterward, we had a beef bowl 牛丼 lunch at Yoshinoya 吉野家, then drove over to the National Museum of Natural Science 國立自然科學博物館. After enjoying some strawberry ice cream and buying some English books for Amber at Caves Bookstore, we walked the grounds outside the museum before getting back into the car and driving off to my daughter's late afternoon swimming lesson. Amber really seemed to enjoy herself this morning and afternoon.

Amber shows off her Hello Kitty ハローキティ Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks 福岡ソフトバンクホークス towel I picked up for her while I was in Japan back in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment