Sunday, October 29, 2006

Change in schedule スケジュールの変更

Next week I'll be starting a new morning class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. While the additional income will be appreciated, it means I won't be able to take my morning walks on those days in the Chung-cheng Park area, and thus will have to concentrate all my walks and hikes on weekends from now on. Today, I went for short walk in the hills around lunchtime, and had the whole area practically to myself.
新しい朝のクラスが来週始まるので、火曜日と木曜日に散歩することができない。今度から週末にしよう。今日の昼中正公園に行ってそこにだれもいなかった。幸せを感じた。

The Cardinals may have won the Series (I was rooting for Detroit), but I'm glad for So Taguchi 田口壮, my favorite Japanese player in the majors. And while the Tigers didn't do so well, Nippon Ham won the Japan Series, so at least one of my favorites succeeded.
田口さん、ファイターズ、おめでとう。

No comments:

Post a Comment