Monday, September 1, 2008

Like father, like daughter

About one Sunday a month, I spend the day cleaning our apartment from top to bottom. This involves doing a lot of things like moving heavy furniture around in order to clean the floor underneath, doing windows and so on. It's a major task that takes about seven hours to complete (including rest and food breaks), and isn't much fun in the heat and humidity (although the floors dry more quickly in the summer). While working, I like to listen to the music videos I have added to my Favorites folder on my YouTube page (which you can see here). Which is all a rather long-winded way of introducing a short video clip of my daughter dancing to one of these songs, in this case "I Wanna Be Sedated" by the Ramones:

踊っている波ちゃん

She was also bopping along to "Truckin'" by the Grateful Dead, and on a previous occasion really got into "Rock Hard" by Suzi Quatro. So is she going to grow up to be some kind of hippie glam rocker punkette? Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment